Thursday, February 12, 2009

Call Me Immature But I Find This Fuckin' Hilarious.

Another song meme with a twist. Here's the rules for this one:

-Put your iPod, Window Media player etc. on shuffle
-Use the first 15 songs, and at the end of every song name, put "In My Pants" behind it.

Okay, here it goes!

  1. Chasing Cars...in my pants. [Snow Patrol]
  2. Broken...in my pants. [Lifehouse]
  3. I Dare You...in my pants. [Shinedown]
  4. Don't Worry...in my pants. [Goo Goo Dolls]
  5. Art School Girlfriend...in my pants. [Stone Temple Pilots]
  6. One By One...in my pants. [Alter Bridge]
  7. Father's Son...in my pants. [3 Doors Down]
  8. Life...in my pants. [Our Lady Peace]
  9. Save Me...in my pants. [Shinedown]
  10. Glide...in my pants. [Stone Temple Pilots]
  11. Iris...in my pants. [Goo Goo Dolls]
  12. Sick & Tired...in my pants. [Default]
  13. Watch Your Words...in my pants. [Alter Bridge]
  14. Right Where I Belong...in my pants. [3 Doors Down]
  15. Let Me Go...in my pants. [3 Doors Down]

Pffft....my God, I think I'm dying here.

You love me, but you don't know who I am,
I'm torn between this life I lead and where I stand...in my pants.

1 comment:

  1. facepalm.jpg

    Yeah, yeah.... I'm not re-posting my list.

    ReplyDelete