Thursday, April 16, 2009

I Have To Admit Something: I'm A Meany

Yeah, I think there's something to be said about my personality. I can be the nicest/random/funniest person on Earth but lordy, lordy, you do NOT want to get on my bad side. I'm not gonna explain why or how I'm such a meany to paraphrase Rinoa, but I've been finding that it's been seeping through my posts on my shared board with Jess and on DevArt. I usually have control over it, but I've been finding that the oft times that I can't are getting a little more frequent. I'd swear that my patience for bullshit must be wearing thin.

Hm. Maybe that's why Jess and I work so well as a moderating team on Lucky Star. We play bad admin/good admin so well that it's not even funny. I wonder if it's like this for John 'n Robby.

Secret time: I hate admitting that John's my favourite out of the three Dolls because I don't want people to assume I'm shallow. It's because from what I can tell, I can relate to him the most.

Here comes the day I sit and wait, oh it's always something...

1 comment:

  1. It's okay... I just bottle it up too much... If anything, I should probably be MORE like you. Besides, we just balance each other out well... But, oh, man... Imagine if we were BOTH in bad!admin mood....
    Gooey War Three... or, something.

    I don't think you're shallow... I'm sometimes hesitant to say Takac's my favorite... I'm afraid people will think I like him just to be different... Not true.

    ReplyDelete