Monday, April 27, 2009

The Thinking Man's Meme Part Deux

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It's harder than you think.

Pick Your Artist: 3 Doors Down (I'm repeating this meme per request)

Are you male or female: Who Are You?

Describe yourself: Loser

How do you feel about yourself: She Don't Want The World

Describe where you currently live: My World

If you could go anywhere you wanted to go: Landing In London

Your favorite form of transportation: Train

Your best friend is: Here By Me

Your favorite color is: It's The Only One You've Got

Favorite time of day: Running Out Of Days

If your life were a tv show, what would it be called: Dangerous Games

What is life to you: The Road I'm On

What is the best advice you have to give: Live For Today

If you could change your name, what would it be: Sarah Yellin'

Thought for the Day: Let Me Go

How I would like to die: Down Poison

My soul's present condition: Changes

My motto: Duck And Run

1 comment:

  1. Down Poison.... Nice. Answer.
    3DD seemed easier for this than Goo, too...
    Irony.

    ReplyDelete