Saturday, April 4, 2009

Top 5 (Oh Great...That Means I Have To Pick.)

Facebook has an application that pops up where you go and pick your 'Top 5' in different categories (songs/albums/books/etc.) and like the next person, I did my time and picked some (yeah, that was meant to sound like I went to prison). But ugh....do I ever hate doing that, it requires some serious thought slash over-analyzing (wait, that's just me - my bad) and well....it forces me to evaluate things. Did I ever mention that I drive myself nuts whenever I force myself to analyze things?

Well, I'll list my 'Top 5' for songs/albums though I don't even know if it's truly what should be there. Whatever, I blame my vast collection of songs.

(But in all seriousness...I need to stop thinking so much.)

Top 5 Album Picks:

  1. 3 Doors Down - 3 Doors Down
  2. Gutterflower - Goo Goo Dolls
  3. One Thing Remains - Default
  4. Naveed - Our Lady Peace
  5. Purple - Stone Temple Pilots

Top 5 Song Picks:

  1. Here Is Gone - Goo Goo Dolls
  2. Loser - 3 Doors Down
  3. Trippin' On A Hole In A Paper Heart - Stone Temple Pilots
  4. Whatever It Takes - Lifehouse
  5. Somewhere Out There - Our Lady Peace

Yeah...I'm not entirely sure on the songs. So many different ones could take No. 5 and I don't even know about No. 2. God, I could easily pick so many different 3 Doors Down songs it's not even funny-- Haha, my alarm just went off and LIB Here Is Gone went off. Oops. Forgot about that one.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't take my time when I did my top 5... Whatever all it was I picked. Though, I didn't have much time when I did it; I was half out the door (you know what I mean).

    Can't you go back and change it if you change your mind? I didn't think it was set in stone...? Maybe it is?... *shruggle*

    ReplyDelete