Sunday, April 5, 2009

IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I can't take it anymore...I need to join - especially after what was said about John's last Q&A.

I've registered a name and all I need is my Mom's credit card number.

That is it.

Oh, and yeah, I need to track down some Everclear and Third Eye Blind. Methinks I'll have to walk to Best Buy cause I checked HMV's site and the mall's HMV doesn't have anything save for Third Eye Blind's greatest hits...which I have half the songs off of already.

Edit - Just came back from Best Buy and Future Shop (didn't know there was one close to Best Buy) and got:

From Everclear:

  • Sparkle and Fade
  • So Much for the Afterglow
  • Slow Motion Daydream

From Third Eye Blind:

  • Out of the Vein
  • Greatest Hits

Yeah, I couldn't find the self-titled album or Blue, but this'll do. :)

On an unrelated note, FUUUUUCK DO MY ARMS EVER ACHE! Yeah, I think that'll teach me for carrying a 20-can case of Diet Pepsi for a roughly 30-ish minute walk without stopping (Yeah, the deal was too good and I wanted to see if I was able to carry it). I felt better when I was in the home stretch and Black Balloon came on though. Hehehe.

Oh, and it looks like I'll be an IMer soon. Thank you Mommy. :D

1 comment:

  1. I applaud your album purchase-a-thon.
    And, I'll be with ya on the IM soon enough... I think I'm gonna wait until the end of April, though.... Right now is just a bad time to really get into anything new. (I wouldn't have time to really look through the backlogs, you know?)

    ReplyDelete