Thursday, January 8, 2009

I Have Magical Evil Powers, Just Watch!

Hey...it's another song-shuffling questionnaire thingy-ma-bobber! Only this time I'm the one who's makin' one. See how fun this'll be! Hehe.

Oh, and if you're wondering about the title, I wrote that because it'll [most likely] force Jess into copying this one too - whether she likes it or not. I am sooo evil. Muahaha!

1. What would be your plan of action be if an evil madman threatened to blow up the room you and a bunch of others are in?

Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park (Hm. Good plan for me, not so much for the others...)

2. If someone randomly slapped you across the face, what would you yell out afterwards?

What A Scene - Goo Goo Dolls (Yeah, that definitely was a scene. Ouchies.)

3. What would your closet can be described as?

On the Lie - Goo Goo Dolls (My closet's lied to me? What the...)

4. If a friend Sharpie'd your face after you passed out at a party, what would it say?

One Man Army - Our Lady Peace (I don't think I'd make a good one man army if I passed out.)

5. What would make a good title for a romance novel?

Them Bones - Alice In Chains (Two things wrong with this. You can draw your own conclusions to what I'm thinkin'.)

6. What would you tell someone if they said, "Help, I've fallen and I can't get up!"

Pray For Me - Sixx:A.M. (Hm. Didn't know it'd be that hard.)

7. What would you be constantly muttering under your breath if you'd gone mad?

A Daily AntheM - David Cook (I'll even mention that there's a capital M too!)

8. What song would you be caught singing in the shower?

The End Has Only Begun - Lifehouse (But I don't know most of the lyrics! I'd need to bring the CD booklet with me!)

9. You couldn't finish your homework on time. What's the excuse you give the teacher?

Cuz You're Gone - Goo Goo Dolls (Yeah, that makes as much sense as me not doing my homework.)

10. You secretely blush whenever a guy/girl tells you...

Cyanide - Metallica (Yeah, poison totally gets me off...)

11. How would you describe your perfect Saturday night?

Rise Today - Alter Bridge (Wait...that makes no sense. It'd have to be Rise Tonight, not today...)

12. If someone told you that your zipper was down, what would say to them?

The Joke - Lifehouse (The joke's on you appearently.)

13. What do you normally have nightmares of?

Some Day - Shinedown (Yep, I fear vague timelines.)

14. Describe your most embarrassing moment.

January Friend - Goo Goo Dolls (Yeah, February Buddy totally walked in on us...)

15. You cringe whenever you think of...

Assassin - Muse (Y'ever notice how Assassin breaks down to ass-ass-in? That's cringeworthy.)

16. 'Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto,' is actually Japanese for...

Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down (You sure that doesn't have to do with Mr. Superman?)

17. How would you describe your favourite dessert?

Give A Little Bit - Goo Goo Dolls (Yeah, to ME!)

18. Name a reason why you'd smash a vase against a wall.

Everlong - Foo Fighters (What? It was pissing me off so everlong.)

19. You know someone's crazy if they tell you...

Black Again - Stone Temple Pilots (Yeah, like I don't even know what's even black again.)

20. Which song would you be willing to do the Hokey Pokey in?

Stacked Actors - Foo Fighters (You know...the beat is kind of Hokey Pokey-ish...)

21. What would your theme song be?

For Whom The Bell Tolls - Metallica (Ooh...so ominous sounding, I like it.)

22. What's the weather like where you are?

Only One - Goo Goo Dolls (Yeah, there's only one kind of weather here...)

23. You've been known to randomly blurt out...

Zero - Smashing Pumpkins (ZERO!)

24. You have a secret obsession with...

Cruel - Default (While, I am pretty mean to my little brother for no reason...and it's fuuun...)

25. You know you're having a bad hair day when someone tells you...

Almost Easy - Avenged Sevenfold (So if I look like a slut I have bad hair?)

1 comment:

  1. GOD DAMN YOU. I SPIT OUT MY FUCKING MILK.... February buddy... Well, fuck. I'm off to do this one, too...

    ReplyDelete