Thursday, January 15, 2009

Top Ten From My Top Five (Confusing, I Know)

I've come to the realization that I suck at making decisions regarding 'best-of's or favourites. I just can't seem to do it properly because I over-think and analyze things far too much to be happy with my picks because of the resulting 'what if's in my head. Terrible, I know, but I'm just neurotic like that.

I was thinking about doing something regarding the albums I've picked up that had been released in '08, but the list isn't really that big to really say much (especially when I've only waited for one of them to drop) so instead of that, I'm making a mix of ten top songs (in no particular order..okay, maybe alphabetical) from my top five bands (those will be in order).

1. Goo Goo Dolls


  • All Eyes On Me
  • Big Machine
  • Black Balloon
  • Broadway
  • Bullet Proof
  • Here Is Gone
  • I Don't Want To Know [cover]
  • Iris
  • Let Love In
  • Slide
2. 3 Doors Down


  • Away From The Sun
  • Changes
  • Here Without You
  • Let Me Go
  • Loser
  • The Real Life
  • These Days
  • This Time
  • When I'm Gone
  • Your Arms Feel Like Home
3. Stone Temple Pilots


  • All In The Suit That You Wear
  • Big Empty
  • Coma
  • Creep
  • Down
  • Dumb Love
  • Interstate Love Song
  • Plush
  • Trippin' In A Hole In A Paper Heart
  • Vasoline
4. Lifehouse


  • Better Luck Next Time
  • Broken
  • Come Back Down
  • Everything
  • From Where You Are
  • My Precious
  • Someone Else's Song
  • Somewhere In Between
  • Wash
  • Whatever It Takes
5. Matchbox Twenty


  • Back 2 Good
  • Bent
  • Disease
  • Hang
  • If You're Gone
  • Long Day
  • Mad Season
  • Push
  • Rest Stop
  • 3AM

2 comments:

  1. I approve.

    Except for the disturbing lack of Long Day. I might do this, too... IDK. It'll take me a while to just figure out my top five.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah nuts, I totally forgot about Long Day...hold on...

    *fixes*

    ReplyDelete