Friday, March 13, 2009

Is Having Awesome Luck On The Thirteenth Paradoxical?

So, it was paycheck day (or would that be direct deposit day? Hehe, I think I like this alliteration better) so you can already guess what I used $25 on here. Yup, new music! Didn't have any luck with finding CDs in Wal Mart so I just bought myself an iTunes card. Not to mention I did this in spite of the fact that someone at work is going to give me a $20 card for cheap because they can't use it (score for useless gifts!), but hey, I'm a shut-in who doesn't spend much to start with so any cheap entertainment is always good.

Anyways, my list this week is kind of ecclectic so you can blame the radio for some of these:

  • The Fallout (Album) - Default (Needed to complete it so, * = new)
  • Sick & Tired
  • Deny
  • Wasting My Time
  • Slow Me Down
  • One Late Night
  • Seize The Day*
  • Somewhere
  • Live A Lie
  • By Your Side
  • Faded*
  • Let You Down
  • Blind (Bonus Track)*
  • Deny (Acoustic Bonus Track)*
  • Wasting My Time (Acoustic Bonus Track)*
  • I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
  • Do You Like It - Our Lady Peace
  • All For You - Our Lady Peace
  • Naveed (Album)- Our Lady Peace
  • The Birdman
  • Supersatellite
  • Starseed
  • Hope
  • Naveed
  • Dirty Walls
  • Denied
  • Is It Safe
  • Julia
  • Under Zenith
  • Neon Crossing
    • 1979 - Smashing Pumpkins
    • Son - Scott Weiland
    • Mockingbird Girl - Scott Weiland
    • Help I'm Alive - Metric
    • Front Row - Metric
    • Over My Head (Cable Car) - The Fray
    • Amphetamine - Everclear
    • To The Moon & Back - Savage Garden
    • Why Can't You Be - Third Eye Blind

    Oh, and while I'm on the subject of music, it seems that, according to Steph, the Goos have picked Tim Palmer as the producer for the new album (provided that this is true). Now I looked at his producing/mixing credits and I think we're in good hands. The guy fucking mixed Pearl Jam's Ten and mixed some tracks for U2!

    I find it funny that I was joking about Goo ripping off Pearl Jam by naming their new album Nine because they couldn't self-title it because they did that already.

    I think I should buy some lottery tickets or something.

    Son, she said, have I got a little story for you....

    1 comment:

    1. I don't even like Pearl Jam and I fucking approve of this guy, like, woah!

      HE MIXED TRACKS FOR THE CURE!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMG.

      Okay... I'm okay... Holy shit.... AND KAJAGOOGOO!! Dude@!!!fheiufgewifgweiufgfiertfgwyifgwiuftgfueiwarfcgwoauierfgeougitfwouist egrhwe

      I CAN BARELY FATHOM THE POTENTIAL AWESOMENESS!
      God bless the Goos.

      Oh, and good iTunes choices.. Especially on Amphetamine and (dude.) Savage Garden!

      ReplyDelete