Sunday, March 1, 2009

Would You Buy This?

I just saw this neat feature on iTunes where you can make a playlist/mix that other people can buy and rate after iTunes approves it. I figured I'd try my hand at this so I made a 10-song compilation (because I thought it'd be appropriate to not make it a random number) of what I know best - alternative rock. I aimed my focus on songs people were sure to know on a casual basis (i.e. chart-toppers) and I thought I did a pretty good job. I even made sure that the track listing worked nicely as well although one song was a bitch to place (try to guess which one).

So I ask you, if you were a casual alt-rock listener (and didn't have these songs to begin with), would you buy this:

  • One Headlight - The Wallflowers
  • The Freshmen - The Verve Pipe
  • Closing Time - Semisonic
  • 3AM - Matchbox Twenty
  • Semi-Charmed Life - Third Eye Blind
  • If You Could Only See - Tonic
  • Iris - The Goo Goo Dolls
  • Hemorrhage (In My Hands) - Fuel
  • Everything You Want - Vertical Horizon
  • Hanging By A Moment

Fun Fact: I bought another copy of Everything You Want because I love the extended intro and mine didn't have that.

No comments:

Post a Comment