Friday, December 26, 2008

iTunes

I got myself an $25 iTunes card from some Christmas money since Wal-Mart isn't the best to find older CDs (i.e. anything that didn't come out less than a month ago).

This could be the result of being equal parts sick, tired and bored, but behold the ecclectic slew of songs I purchased:


  • The Sound of Madness Album - Shinedown
    • Devour
    • Sound of Madness
    • Second Chance
    • Cry For Help
    • The Crow & the Butterfly
    • If You Only Knew
    • Sin With a Grin
    • What a Shame
    • Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide
    • Breaking Inside
    • Call Me
    • I Own You (Bonus Track)
    • Energy (Bonus Track)
    • Son of Sam (Bonus Track)
  • Supermassive Black Hole - Muse
  • Assassin - Muse
  • If This Is Goodbye - Lifehouse
  • Today - Lifehouse
  • Until It Sleeps - Metallica
  • Orion - Metallica
  • Fight Fire With Fire - Metallica
  • Trapped Under Ice - Metallica
  • Damage, Inc. - Metallica
  • Decode - Paramore
  • Bittersweet - Fuel
P.S - I still have $2.52 in my account so feel free to suggest a song or two. :D

Do you see what we've done? We've gone and made such fools of ourselves....

2 comments:

  1. Ummmm.
    Well, I'll try and pimp my second-favorite song...
    Heroin Girl by Everclear!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one's catchy actually. *downloads*

    Psst...I was expecting you to say something about Supermassive Black Hole! *is all disappointed*

    Oh well, I prodded you to say something on AG. Hehe.

    Hm..that reminds me... *downloads Soundgarden's Pretty Noose*

    Yay! It's all used up. :D

    ReplyDelete