Sunday, December 21, 2008

Song Statistics

Ok, I'm gonna feel like a slight creeper for this since I'm preetty sure that one of the other two people who has a Goo compilation list doesn't know that I know that they have a blog (try reading that three times fast, lol), but I thought it would be cool to see where our lists overlap and the stats for certain things (I'm not gonna put in the extras though).

Oh, and yeah, if you didn't know by now, I'm a math nerd with nothing better to do (emphasis on nothing better to do).


My List .... Jess's List .... Sam's List
Kevin's Song .. Black Balloon .. All Eyes On Me
Laughing .. So Far Away (instrumental) .. Black Balloon
I Don't Want To Know ..Here Is Gone (acoustic) .. Hate This Place
Slave Girl .. I Don't Want To Know .. Hey
Hey .. Broadway (live) .. Kevin's Song
Slide .. We'll Be Here (remix) .. Lucky Star
Here Is Gone .. Lucky Star .. Slide
Lucky Star .. String Of Lies .. Tell Me
Naked .. Big Machine .. Two Days In February (LIB)
Big Machine .. Tucked Away .. So The Story Goes

Overlap Statistics:
Songs Repeated in Two Lists: Kevin's Song, I Don't Want To Know, Hey, Black Balloon, Slide, Here Is Gone and Big Machine
Songs Repeated in Three Lists: Lucky Star

Overall Statistics:
Percentage of Songs From HMU: 16.7%
Percentage of Songs From SSCW (demos included): 23.3%
Percentage of Songs From ABNG: 6.7%
Percentage of Songs From DUTG: 23.3%
Percentage of Songs From GF: 16.7%
Percentage of Songs From Live Albums(LIB) & Complilations: 13.3%

1 comment:

  1. This is interesting... I think *very* interesting that HMU and GF have the same representation... And, more interesting that DUTG and SSCW have the same. (personally, a little heart-breaking, since I think GF is their best album... and SSCW's my favorite... *sniffle*)

    Anyway... The songs that repeat... Don't surprise me, except for Slide.... I mean, Slide doesn't surprise me, but, it sort of does... I just... Well, it's not on my list, so... Yeah.

    I think it's funny that B_Way doesn't repeat, that's it's only on the person's list who DOESN'T like the album version...

    I'm very proud of HiG and BBalloon and BMachine... All three under-rated songs...

    I'M VERY HAPPY that Lucky Star was on all three... Still the best song that man's done...

    And, I'm also not surprised you did this, dork.

    ReplyDelete